February 4, 2015
Terms and Conditions of Use
Your use of our website and services means that you agree to the terms and conditions outlined below. We reserve the right to change, modify and or remove portions of these terms at any time. If you choose to continue your use of this site after we have posted changes to the terms, it means you have accepted those terms. Juntos will not share your email address or phone number with anyone else (other than your bank) without your permission.
What kind of information does Juntos request and why is it necessary?
All identifying information Juntos requests from the user is strictly kept confidential within the Juntos network in encrypted format (no human eye can read the encrypted items). Personally identifying information Juntos asks for includes: your name, mobile phone and e-mail address. When you register as a member of Juntos, we ask for your honest responses to this information so that we can serve you more efficiently and effectively. Juntos will not sell, rent nor disclose any of this personal information without your prior notification.
My Outgoing and incoming Messages data is secure?
Any information/content that is sent or received to/from Juntos for sms text messaging and/or storage purposes will remain the property of the User. Juntos will at no time collect or redistribute this information, except where legally required by law, FIA or other agencies to do so. This has particular reference to any messages database, numbers and/or recipient details that you may deliver to us, or store on our databases. Juntos is not responsible, nor liable, for your actions while using our site. As the user, you are required to accept total responsibility for your behavior and conduct while using Juntos.
If you do not agree to follow Juntos’s policies, please refrain from entering our site. Common courtesy and mutual respect are necessary when communicating with other members of Juntos. Because Juntos hopes to promote a safe and fun atmosphere for our users, please read over the following list of what actions you agree to refrain from while using Juntos and its properties:
- Sending, sharing, promoting, or advertising harmful or illegal material.
- Encouraging or manipulating the dispersal of content in the form of: a threat, harassment, ethnic slander, sexual misconduct, or inappropriate and unwanted behavior towards another member.
- Acting in a manner that is potentially abusive or insensitive to other Juntos members. This includes: harassing, threatening, embarrassing, or intentionally harming another user.
- Attempting to gain account information, private profiles or a password from another Juntos member. Obtaining email addresses, cell phone numbers or any other private member information without prior consent is strictly forbidden.
- Assuming the identity of any individual other than yourself. You may not impersonate another member, or a Juntos staff member.
- Posting or exchanging defamatory, abusive, slanderous, harmful, promotional or unsolicited material. Juntos holds the right to eliminate and remove any content that may violate these terms.
- Stalking of other members and Juntos staff is a serious act and in some instances it is a crime. This includes repetitive calling, e-mailing, or initiating non-consensual contact of any kind. Juntos reserves the right to inform authorities of these violations if we feel it necessary.
- Copying or replicating the intellectual work of any Juntos member, or any works you may find on this site. We respect, and wish to protect the rights and property of our users; we expect you to do the same.
Anti Spam Policy
Any registered User of Juntos can send sms text messages to his/her friends, family, colleagues, clients, contacts etc using the Juntos Interface. These interface conditions of use strictly forbid spamming to cell phone Users. We have several software filters to block spam messages. However, we cannot guarantee that spamming will not ever occur. Please let us know, (click on the contact link above for details) the details of the message like content of message, time of delivery, sender name or number etc so that we can immediately check and block the user responsible for the same.
Limits on our Abilities
Although your privacy is our top priority, due to the existing statutory, legal and technical environment, we are unable to ensure that personally identifiable information of our Users will not be disclosed to third parties in ways that are not described in this policy. Additionally, we may (and here you give us authorization to) disclose any private information about you to private entities, law enforcement or other government officials, which we may believe to be necessary at our sole discretion or appropriate to address or to resolve inquiries or problems. We undertake that this will not be done for commercial purposes or for our personal gain.
If you have any further questions about our privacy and anti-spam policy or about its implementation, please contact us.