Commercial Director United States
- Location: TBD
- Job Type: Full-time
Commercial Director, USA
JUNTOS builds SMS-based customer engagement solutions for banks and other financial institutions around the world. Our team combines empathy-driven design with a technology platform that lets us learn and iterate at speeds the financial service industry never thought possible.
As Commercial Director, you will strategically grow Juntos’ business as the leader of sales in USA.
Location : Flexibility to be based in the company’s San Carlos CA headquarters, or remotely in another US city with easy access to domestic & international airports
Over the course of the next year, our Commercial Director will successfully:
- Implement our strategy to grow the sales within the US
- Build & manage a robust enterprise sales pipeline — from developing leads to executing contracts with partners
- Close deals ranging in size from $200,000 to $500,000
- Empower hundreds of thousands of users in their region to take successful steps toward financial security
Juntos develops partnerships with financial service providers in order to deliver our products to their customers, always finding mutual benefit for the end user, the financial institution, and Juntos. Our business team passionately represents Juntos at conferences and in meetings and evaluates potential partners.
We are looking a Commercial Director who possesses:
- At least 2 years of previous enterprise sales experience required, preferably selling to banks, credit unions and other financial service providers in the United States
- 7+ years professional experience in financial services or technology
- Previous experience selling new product segments to large institutions
- International business experience is not required but would be a plus
- Willingness to travel both domestically & internationally 2-3 times / quarter
When Juntos calls the references for the right candidate, they will say: This candidate…
- Has an excellent track record of sales execution, always meeting or exceeding quotas and deadlines
- Has a proven ability to build strong and effective professional relationships
- Is an exceptional empathetic communicator and leader
- Has the ability to resolve blocks and move a complex deal forward in larger organizations
- Shows strong ability to identify decision makers in an organization
- Has a strong entrepreneurial and optimistic attitude
- Shows strong resilience in complex and challenging circumstances, always seeking to learn
- Is a global citizen that enjoys traveling to other countries and learning about other cultures
Compensation: Competitive Base + Commission + Equity
Juntos is venture backed by Aligned Partners and Omidyar Network and headquartered in San Carlos, CA. To apply, send a CV and a cover letter explaining why this position & Juntos are appealing to you to join.the.team [at] juntosglobal.com. Background check will be required upon employment.
VP of Content & User Experience
- Location: San Carlos, CA
- Job Type: Full-time
Named Best New Product for the Underserved by the Center of Financial Services Innovation and the global winner of the G20 Innovation Award for Financial Inclusion, JUNTOS designs and manages empowering text-message conversations for and with millions of financially underserved households across four continents. Our team combines scalable technology with empathy-driven design to increase financial inclusion around the world.
VP of Content & User Experience
As the VP of Content, you will be responsible for building the team, tools, and processes that help us create and deliver (written) content to millions of consumers around the globe with the aim of influencing financial security and behavior change. You will lead a diverse team with multiple functions reporting into you: designers, writers, localization specialists, and customer support & insights teams. You will be responsible for synthesizing the processes and learnings across your team to deliver an excellent product.
You will coordinate across Engineering, Business, and Design to develop and implement new strategies for effecting positive financial behavior change among consumers in Latin America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia. You will apply your prior experience towards building out a robust, efficient, and scalable content platform that achieves empowering user experiences and positive behavioral impact. If you’re an experienced manager and talented leader ready to tackle truly meaningful global challenges, we’d love to talk to you.
Role based in Juntos’ headquarters in San Carlos, California
Essential to the position:
- At least 5 years management & leadership experience
- 5+ years experience in design, content strategy, marketing optimization or another field related to the design and delivery of content to diverse user bases
- Demonstrated ability to create and implement systems to design, target and deliver resonant content to diverse audiences
- Comfort and experience in evaluating the quality of their team’s content both quantitatively and qualitatively
- Experience working in emerging markets preferred
- Fluent professional English required (linguistic comfort in other languages or language families a plus)
- A mind that brings together great people management skills with strong system/process creation, improvement and adherence
- Excellent listening and coaching skills. Demonstrated ability to support individual direct reports to excel in their fields while ensuring the team as a whole achieves high level goals.
- Comfort and ability to pursue opportunities in a changing and uncertain environment
- Ability to thrive and succeed in areas outside your previous experiences, managing and supporting people and functions outside of fields you have worked directly in before
Background check will be required upon employment. Juntos is venture backed by Aligned Partners and Omidyar Network and headquartered in San Carlos, CA. To apply, send a CV and a cover letter explaining why this position & Juntos are appealing to you to join.the.team [at] juntosglobal.com